by Gabriela Tatar

Samstag, 11. August 2007

Nemo- found / Nemo- gefunden

A rainy summer saturday- so, what better idea can one have, than to visite a museum? Visite an aquarium!
Unfortunately, about 2 million others had the same idea, so there was huge crowd, but it was very interesting.
Built in a bunker from WW2 it houses thousands fish and snakes and grows nearly every year.

Ein regnerischer Samstag- also, was besseres kann einem da einfallen, als ein Museum zu besuchen? Ein Aquarium zu besuchen!
Leider hatten auch ca. 2 Mio andere diese Idee, drum war dor ein riesige Menschenmasse, es war aber trotzdem sehr interessant.
Eingebaut in einen FLakturm aus dem 2. Weltkrieg beheimatet es tausende Fische und Schlangen und wächst beinahe jedes Jahr.

2 Kommentare:

BumbleVee hat gesagt…

Yes, yes....I see him.... there he is!! third from the left and near the bottom of the "school"!! lol

Hi Gaby.... well, I bet you have other visitors as well....you could get a free counter to see how many people come and go. It is just that nobody ever says anything! I am surprised by that myself. I love to leave a little "hiya" on various blogs just to let folks know that I appreciate the time and effort they put into doing them, mostly because I like to hear from the ones that visit me. It takes a lot of time to keep up with pics and captions and write-ups... but..you know how people are. Many of them just don't like to bother with some things... funny that hey?

Gaby hat gesagt…

vee, it was fun, to watch this school of wee fish swirrling around in this lovely plant.

Since you like my fotos, I´ll keep on posting them :))