by Gabriela Tatar

Donnerstag, 18. März 2010

The Air & Space Museum

Smashing! Not as scary as the RAF Museum in Hendon, UK, maybe because they don´t show you a bomber in special lights with the bomb doors open and the sound of dropping bombs...



I´ve been working on larger motors of trucks than this one- unbelievable, that this can keep a plane up in the air:)

Now, this is the usual, evolutionary problem: what to wear in the cockpit ?

The Spirit Of St.Louis- beautiful plane!



And now a wee bit of information I missed at school:
...I´ll be back! Next time at the Udvár-Hazy Exhibition at the airport.
Oh, and btw : a gazillion kids is applicable here, too! Can you imagine, how hard a time I had to NOT have them in the pix?*giggle*

3 Kommentare:

lapousmor hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby!


I just joined your blog and showed all these photos of planes etc to Malko as he loves them.
We went to the RAF museum in Telford in Summer 2007 and we spent something like 4 hours here, because M%alko would not miss anything!

Hugs,
Sophie.

Gaby hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Gaby hat gesagt…

Hi Sophie, nice to read from you :) I hope you are doing great!!! Is Telford the one with the Tornado? It was very interesting at the beginning with all these cute wee planes but got scary with the Tornado.... and me being all by myself, since Bruce was sitting in the flight simulator.
Have a smashing weekend!
xo
Gaby