by Gabriela Tatar

Sonntag, 22. Juli 2007

QUIZZZ/ I need to set my mind on something else...


How does a blog feel, when it gets neglected for weeks? When no news are shared with it, when it`s bored stiff?
Well, this poor blog does know this feeling.
Unfortunately!
I owe a big apology to my blog and to you, who reads it.
I thought about a way of compensating y´all for this and I came up with the idea of a quiz:

Some weeks ago I started a project, which- yes, you´re right- is not finished yet, since my time management has gone bankrupt.
OK, so here goes:
I´ll show you a fotograph of something I started to work on and you guess, what it´s going to end up as.
The first one here in this blog, who guesses it correctly, wins an ATC (artist trading card, not ANOTHER TERRIFIC CAR; I won´t provide a car ;)) with this very object, completet, fotographed on it.
Please be patient to find out if you´re right or not, I guess, I won´t be done before the end of August.

Keine Kommentare: